Monday, February 20, 2012

I'm a Briggs!

It is about time! I've been a huge procrastinator getting my name changed to Briggs... Its just taken me a long time to get around to it. So when Elliot's SS# and liscense got stolen, I figured we would get it all taken care of in the same day. I changed my name at the Social Security office and then we went to the lovely and oh so time consuming DMV. I got my new name and a new driver's license and I didn't know they spelled it wrong until a couple days later! Great... Sanders definately has an R in it. Elliot was going to get an AZ liscense too but they were going to make him take the writen and driving test over again haha unless he can get a paper from NC's DMV. So currently he is liscense-less until we can get back down to the DMV haha

No comments: