Monday, February 20, 2012

Chiropractor

Westen seems to be sick a lot. I found out from our chiropractor who is also an allergenist that tested Westen to find that he is allergic to high fructose corn syrup and dairy which means I can't eat it because i am breastfeeding him. Lovely. When I say that it is in everything, I mean EVERYTHING! I took him back to the chiropractor this past week because he hasn't been sleeping well and his allergies have gotten worse. Well the chiro said his neck was pretty stiff. He adjusted Westen and on the drive home Westen fell asleep for a 3 hour nap! Seriously Dr. Jensen is a miracle worker! Westen went 3 times last week and is scheduled for 2 times this week. He's been sleeping great during the day. I wish he was at night but hey you lose some and you win some lol. He loves our chiropractor and always reaches for him to hold him. He's such a spoiled kiddo.

No comments: