Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Before and afters

This beauty was so much work. Hayley and I sanded down the whole thing then primed, painted, and sealed it. I think we will stick to smaller projects from now on. There was so much glass so we had to put tape around all of it. It took 3 coats too. But it sure looks pretty!

BEFORE
BEFORE
AFTER
I got this table and 2 chairs at a yard sale for $12.50 total. Yep it was a smoking deal.
BEFORE
AFTER
This isn't the mirror I painted, but it was this same color. I forgot to get a before pic of it.
BEFORE
AFTER

2 comments:

Dustin & Kylee Nickerson said...

These look SO great Heather! You and Hayley have always been so creative! I love the black table! I can't wait to see what other "treasures" you two find!

Brittany and Jay said...

Awesome Heather! You are living my dream:) I want to do the same thing, just have to wait til I can paint I guess. I have only done a couple projects since we moved but I enjoyed it. Do you use spray paint usually?